Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars: Episode III... This Afternoon



Well it finally has come. Time to see what Lucas has up his sleve for the final Star Wars movie. I am excited. One of my friends picked up tickets for a showing at 5:25PM this afternoon (The last Matinee showing of the day, hopefully we will beat the work crowds... but probably not). I did manage to finish up Star Wars Clone Wars last night. I was actually on the overall pretty impressed and from what I have read exactly where that leaves off is where Revenge of the Sith begins.

Well now all I have to do is make it through the work day. I am only taking a 30 min break this afternoon so I can head out around 4:30PM to get to the theater early. Hopefully traffic and parking will be ok... but not likely with a movie that is as hyped as this.

Oh well I'm sure it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home