Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Weird Weather

Well yesterday I was stuck driving to and from Rancho Cordova for work in the pouring rain. Wasn't fun, not to mention my inside door latch snapped in half and the window on the driver's side is loose and doesn't seal well. Apparently their were funnel clouds and even 1 weak tornado. Now people from the midwest are used to really big tornados quite often but out here they barely happen... and it's probably the 3rd time this year it has. I saw some funnel clouds on the way home from Rancho but by the time I went home and got my camera there was only really dark clouds... but I guess I will display some of those pics anyways. Enjoy.

Phone Pics:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Camera Pics:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home