Monday, April 04, 2005

It's Been A While

Well I am back. I have been doing a lot of different things and work and have been lazy when it comes to updating my blog. Maybe I will actually update it more often now? We shall see.

Work has been fine lately. I have been continuing my work on CPOA's website. I now have a baseline ready but we are waiting on the information to direct it to our web server. Once we do this we will have full control of the site. Other than that I will be given a few visual basic programming jobs which should be interesting because I have little experience with it. Should be a learning experience. This has been the same issue with our web server. I have been trying to at least learn the basics of Linux since that is what we have up here. The reason I have been liking the job lately is it has been touching on many different subjects and it is forcing me to actually learn some helpful stills in areas I'm lacking...and in real world situations.

Right now I am unsure of how coherent this blog entry is since my brain is in a non-working mode. Thursday I was at work until 10:30pm working on an upgrade of an access database, work up at 6am the next morning for work, went almost directly from that to helping A.J. move furniture for his parents who got new carpet until 11pm, work up at 8am the next morning to do the same and did that all day, that evening we got together with Adam and some other friends for a friendly game of poker (both myself and A.J. were the winners: Me $10, A.J. $17), then Sunday morning I was woken up at 8:45am (7:45am if you don't count the time change) to get ready to help move some boxes and funiture for my parents, after that I got gas for my car and got a haircut, next went back to A.J.'s parents to get the majority of the rest of the moving done, when to Cattlemen's, and finally finished up with what we could with the furniture moving, I got home and watched some tv until 10pm and went to bed, now I am at work which I woke up at 6am for. I am exausted....dsafldpanewapownfawasd;f...hopefully next week I can go check out Sin City in the theaters and sleep in as much as possible.

Well that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home