Wednesday, February 16, 2005

WHAT!?!? I AM NO LONGER UNEMPLOYED!!!!

Well what do you know after the two interviews, last Friday and this Tuesday, I was offered a job at Lighthouse Systems Inc. I will go in Friday to finalize everything and I start Monday (or Tuesday if they take it as a holiday, which I think they do as I overheard them talking on Friday). I am so overwhelmed but extremely happy. I know this will be a very challenging job but I will do eveything in my power to be successful.

Yippy!

Now it is truely time to go out and find a car as I will need it for my transportation needs working full time. So for anyone reading this, any suggestions on a good model car that is reliable but not too expensive (no not a Lamborghini A.J.)?

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!! and quick! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home