Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Keeping My Fingers Crossed...Interview #2 A Success!

I'm by no way saying I will 100% get a job offer but hey I was blown away when I found out that my chances when up to 50%. Yeah, it is between myself and another guy. I talked to him for about an hour today. Answered some direct questions about my knowledge and what I would be willing to do. Some of the interview was more like a conversation than an interview...for example when the guy mentioned his new 57" HDTV he got for the superbowl (and basically what I would like to buy soon). I think it went really well and my chances are very good. He even talked about a starting salary of $37,500 which when you consider a first job out of college and I haven't made more that $9,500 in a year it's a great step forward. He also talked about the possibilities of expansion down the road. I think if I got this job it would be a great experience for myself and I would get valuble work experience and it would be challenging at the same time. Here is to keeping my fingers crossed....Wish me good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home