Monday, February 07, 2005

Are You Ready for Some Football?


Well yesterday I went over to my friend, Adam's house. Adam and his wife Lauren were hosting a Super Bowl party (though I really didn't care about either team in the game...It's all about the commercials). It was fun. They had friends and family over and had snacks to eat. The most fun part was playing flag football at the park near his house (well that and obviously being on the winning team). Hey I had 2 touchdowns, not that I will be able to even walk tomorrow.

Well I guess it is really late (or early really), not that I have to wake up for work or school or anything right now. Man I really would like a job, experience is key in the workplace.

Oh well, time to get in bed even if I can't fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home