Friday, February 04, 2005

Hmm....I'm Bored...I Need to Get Out.

Well as always I have left a message on my friend Scott's voice-mail (since it is almost impossible to actually get ahold of) seeing if he wants to go swim some laps. Let's just say we did a good, oh, 10-12 weeks of swimming at least twice a week. I was actually getting in shape and then the pool closed for the winter break. Well the pool finally opened up again last week and the only time he came over, he forgot to bring his suit. I was hopefull that we could actually do it today as the pool opens at 3pm (about now). If I don't hear from him I guess I will at least get out of the house. Right now though I have a splitting headache and need to fill out a job application. Also on the job front I sent in my resume to a company advertising in the Sacramento Bee about a Web Developer position. One of these days I will have job...I hope. I guess the key is to keep trying (blah). Well off to get my job app. filled out and maybe give A.J. a call.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont mean to get you down, but I applied to OVER 70 jobs before getting one. (Actually I got a dispatcher job but turned it down of course). So the moral is apply to tons of jobs.


~Rachael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home