Thursday, February 10, 2005

Lazyness...But Wait....Another Interview

Well this has been the longest I have gone without posting something on my blog since starting it. Not much has really happened. I've been trying to contact Scott to swim but he has barely ever gotten back to me, I guess I should just go on my own.

But tonight I was sitting here watching TV when the phone rang. It was a company called Lighthouse Systems Inc. (www.golighthouse.net) and they wondered if I was available for an interview tomorrow. After double-checking on transportation I called them back and I have an interview at 4:30PM. It is also a Web Programming job. If you look at their webpage it is pretty plan so I'm assuming someone in the spare time just put together as quick page that is static but now they want a full-time person to update their page. The job is pretty much a straight drive right down Watt Ave. all the way to I-80 and after taking a right it's about half a mile down Auburn Blvd, so it is pretty close.

I guess tonight I will try and brush up on a few things that I have worked on with web stuff and also maybe look at a few questions they might ask. I will try my best and maybe sometime soon I could have a job somewhere instead of spending my time laying around at home.

Note: I have a few other job applications elsewhere as well, one at CSUS for an IT job in the College of Continuing Education, one in at the Southgate Rec and Park District, and also at Accenture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home