Monday, January 31, 2005

Sketch of the Day (Or Week, Depends on the time I have)

Well I was thinking, it's all and good that I have done some reviews and recommendations of DVDs, sites, etc. but that isn't really that creative. I thought, hey I like to draw and I don't do it enough, maybe I can do something like "Sketch of the Day". Here we are now, my first sketch of the day. It's a bit quick and didn't come out really like I wanted (plus the scan doesn't seem to pick up much of my shading), but here is my first.


(Click for larger size)

It is a quick sketch of A.J.'s Chevy Blazer. I drew it because I was out with both A.J. and Rachael moving stuff and going to stores.

Hopefully better sketches (and scans) in the future.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for all your help!! i really appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home