Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Free NFL Caps?

Over a year ago I found two matching caps for a Moutain Dew/Pepsi promotion like this:



With that I sent them in and was supposed to get a free NFL cap of my choice, I chose a 49ers hat (which I am a fan but man this season was so terrible).

I figured after some time that they ran out and I would never receive anything. Well today in the mail I got something. Problem is it wasn't what I ordered and this is what they said:


(Click for larger picture)

And I received these:


(Click for larger picture)

Hmmm....not what I wanted. I guess they are free. I wonder if I could somehow put another logo on them, like the Sacramento Kings or something.

Just thought that was something interesting you would like to know....one year later.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should ebay them off if you dont want them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home