Tuesday, January 25, 2005

In Memory of Richard Cragin Shepard

1921-2005


(Click for larger picture)

Today we had the funeral service for my grandpa. It emotional for everyone but now he is not suffering and is at rest. I am lucky because with my family everyone is really close on both of my parents sides. I have grown up with a very loving and caring extended family. I know the passing of my grandpa will bring many changes that I do not look forward to, changing of traditions during the holidays because we will be selling my grandpa's house (which is where we always have family gatherings), the possibilities of people moving away, but with all this I am greatfull for all that I have been privilaged to be a part of.

Our very large family

(Click for larger picture)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home