Thursday, January 27, 2005

Real Items?!? Peja Stojakovic Toothbrush

Well lets start by saying I've been a Sacramento Kings fan for many years, through all the bad times. Well I am always surprised when I see ads featuring Kings players. This item has to be the strangest I have seen though.



The story behind it: A.J. and Rachael were shopping for food last night, Rachael saw it and thought she should buy it for me. So I was presented with it last night. Now the question, should I actually use it or keep it in its original package, or on another note, do I think that Peja should be cleaning my teeth.

Thanks Rachael, :)...I think it's worth it.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger gajbatton said...

That is when you know you have made it as an athlete. You are not anyone unless you have your own toothbrush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home