Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Some Sad News

Today seemed normal enough...until I got off work. I got a ride and assumed my mom would be there but I got in the car and surprisingly it was my dad. I was quite confused and knew something was up. Apparently this morning (or late last night) my grandpa died in his sleep. He lived a long life, 83 years old. He was around much longer than many people thought. He was on dialasys for a few years and seemed to be doing well. It has been all too familiar with funerals this past year or so. My grandma died November 2003 (day after Thanksgiving), my other grandma died the following June, and now my grandpa. I don't really think it has sunk in yet and I'm sure i will seem much more real when we have the funeral (most likely Tuesday). I'm glad he died in his sleep and went peacefully. I will probably be getting some digital scans of old pictures of my grandpa and if that is the case I will post a link to those.

I could probably go on longer but this seems to be enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home