Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Lazyness...

Yeah, I have been lazy and haven't posted anything here is a while. Well I will be updating the blog as much as possible next week when I go on vacation (mainly with photos). My boss was nice enough to let me off work this coming week to go on vacation with my family (even though I have only worked here for 4 months). The only catch is I will also be working on a couple of projects for work while away. This shouldn't be difficult to do though because I will have my laptop, internet access (either by free wi-fi or by slow netzero dialup[free 10 hrs/month, which I can ration out]). That combined with the fact I will have my cell phone with me he said that I could go on vacation. It may be a little odd spending some vacation time doing work, but hey I will be on the coast in Aptos, CA (South of Santa Cruz, CA). Really though I think I could be even more effective with the project since I won't be restricted by the 8-5pm day as well as I won't have to worry about getting up early (which makes me think I will be doing much of my work in the evenings). It will be nice though to get out of town for a week. But anyways, that is about all I have to say for now. Depending on internet speeds I will try and upload a lot of cool pics I take from the trip....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home