Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Kitten...

Well yesterday I got a call at work to see if I could take my mom to the SPCA. This all stems from the fact that the main working car is in the shop (if you are curious just look at the pics in the previous posts). Apparently my mom was out on her daily walk and saw a kitten trying to get out into the street. She didn't want to see it hurt itself so she took it back to the house with her after ringing a few doorbells. So since we already have a cat she figured the best place to take the cat would be the SPCA. So on my lunch break I took them to the SPCA only to find out it is closed on Mondays. It was recommended to us to take the cat to Animal Control... but the name "Animal Control" doesn't really insight great mental images so we decided we would keep the cat overnight. So today my mom is borrowing my car to run errands and to take the cat to the SPCA. I took some pics of the cat but the only one I have right now is one I took with my cell phone. Here you go:



UPDATE: Well I just talked to my mom and she said that because she found the cat in the city the SPCA wouldn't accept her. Instead they want her to take the cat the to the animal shelter that is almost in West Sacramento. She has decided to take the cat back home for now get some more food for it and see what happens for now.

FINAL UPDATE: As of Saturday we no longer have the kitten. My mom and dad took the cat to the animal shelter downtown. Being a very cute kitten there is almost no doubt in my mind it will find a loving home or reunite with its owner. If we didn't already have a cat I'm sure we would have kept it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home