Sunday, October 30, 2005

One Day Later

Well now I am 25 and one day old. It was pretty cool last night. But before that I had a lovely time getting a flu shot at Kaiser. Funny though since they asked about how old I was I ended up mentioning it was my birthday. One lady was gonna give me a lolly pop but didn't have any and then another was going to give me 2 shots :), after that they ended up giving me a sticker... oh boy. After my fun time getting a shot (granted I didn't even feel it) when to run a few errands with my dad and looked for the Batman Anthology for a birthday present but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Went out to dinner at Luau Garden later in the night with my family which wasn nice and then after that went to Adam's halloween party. Hung out and visited, watched a movie after that. Then I didn't feel safe driving home so I crashed there till the morning.

Oh that movie I was talking about that I may be an extra in was mentioned in the paper on Saturday, here is a pic of the page from the newspaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home