Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Interview...

What I posted about this aready? Yeah, I know. I just want to try and remember some of the questions for my own benefit (gathering my thoughts, remember my first post)

Let's see, what did we talk about at the interview that I can still remember:
(Keep in mind these are simliar not exact....no photographic memory here)
  1. What interested to about AWS (Athlete Web Services)?
  2. Why will you be a good fit for this company?
  3. Do you work well with others?
  4. If you feel a group member was not performing up to task what steps would you take?
  5. Do you comment your code well?
  6. Are you good with other people's code?
  7. Do have any experience in graphic design?
  8. Rate your knowledge (1-10) with C++?
  9. Rate your knowledge (1-10) with Java?
  10. Rate your knowledge (1-10) with PHP?
  11. Rate your knowledge (1-10) with MySQL (SQL Server, MS Access)?
  12. Rate your knowledge (1-10) with XML?
  13. Rate your knowledge (1-10) with ASP?
  14. Rate your knowledge (1-10) with CSS?
  15. Do you have any questions?
I guess I can keep adding to this as I remember....so that is what I will do. These are what I remember right now of the to of my head. Oh and here is a lovely link to my up to date resume - "My Resume"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home