Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm Back

Lets see, It's been over 2 months now since posting and really posting nothing of significance. Nothing really major has happened. Still working at the same place it's going pretty well. Still waiting to move out. But hey on the bright side the other weekend I managed to buy 3 games worth of Sacramento Kings tickets (Minnesota in Dec., Utah in Feb., LA Clippers in April). Also found out I could possibly be an extra in a movie next month. On that last note I am as surprised as anyone. Apparently the brother of someone I know, Regan, has been working on directing a movie for many years and it is apparently coming together. I don't know much about it other than it is a Psychological Thriller that to my understanding Regan wrote. I hesitate to put too much info up. I think it will be a pretty fun experience though I may need to either borrow or buy some specific clothes for the scene we would be in. I will be sure to write about the experience once it happens.

Well that is it for now, hopefully I can keep this up to some extent this time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home