Saturday, October 29, 2005

I am now 25

Well today is my birthday. Kinda weird thinking that I am now 25 years old. I don't feel any different but I am a quarter of a century old. Hey on the upside as was pointed out to me is I can now rent a car anywhere (not that I even need to). For the last day of being 24 I took off the day from work and went to play 9 holes with Steve and A.J. I did crappy as usual. I know I have some terrible problems with my swing, some of which I know but are really hard to fix. Maybe someday I will actually take lessons again (last time I did I think I was like 13 or so). For my birthday I will get to do something awesome... go to Kaiser and get a Flu shot... woohoo. After that maybe convince my dad to get me some dvds as presents. In the evening my family will all go out to Luau Garden (Chinese Buffet) and then after that I will be going to Adam's halloween party which should be interesting. Not much more to say other than I am pretty tired and should probably get some sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home